ACP (Affordable Connectivity Program)
The FCC's Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is now live! We believe a reliable connection is essential and are excited to be involved in this program. Please visit https://info.pdfiber.com/acp for more information.
Call 573-559-1615 for more information
or visit our office at
205 First St
Kennett, MO 63857
Finally! Gigabit Internet, TV and Phone for Rural Missouri...
- Internet service up to 1 Gigabit per second
- High Definition TV with all the channels you expect
- Crystal clear Home Phone Service
- Great Customer Service!
Pemiscot Dunklin Fiber is excited to offer world class fiber optic broadband internet service, high definition television and phone service to our rural membership. There has been a great deal of planning, preparation and hard work put into the construction of this project, but the first service areas are now ready for sign-up. Internet and phone service are currently available with TV service available in a few weeks. We appreciate your patience as this is a massive construction project that will take some time to complete. In the meantime, even if you are not in a service area that is ready, please pre-register. This will give us an idea of where our service is truly desired and will help guide construction plans.
We have totally revamped our sign-up/preregistration system, so even if you filled out the form on the previous site, please resubmit your information. This will ensure that we get to you as soon as possible.
TV channel information will be posted as soon as it is available.
How does this work?
- Check out our services and plans by clicking the Pricing link at the top of the page.
- See a construction/service area map by clicking the Service Areas link at the top of the page.
- Sign up or preregister. Enter your address and follow the prompts at the "Enter your address to check availability" section.
- Follow progress by checking the "Updates" link at the top of the page and following PD Fiber on facebook and Twitter. If you sign up or preregister, you will also receive updates and required service information via email.
Pemiscot Dunklin Fiber is powered by Pemiscot Dunklin Electric Cooperative. We are truly excited to bring these world class services to our rural area. At the very beginning, we asked one simple question...if we don't do this, who will? We look forward to showing you what is possible!